- The ultra light W5 is the result of years of research and development. The tubes and components are minutely optimized to attain the highest obtainable relation between strength and weight.
- On this basic model, which forms the basis of the rest of the W5 product, both back and rear axle are fixed to ensure that strength and rigidity are absolutely optimal.
- Each frame is individually optimized according to the user’s size and strength. This way we can ensure sufficient strength for the heavy and strong user and avoid excessive weight for the smaller and lighter user.
- The ready-to-use weight, would typically be 6-7 kilograms (size W/D=38/40cm), depending on the choice of wheels.
- W5 most effectively transmits the user’s energy and it is recommended for the most demanding and skilled user
|Seat width adjustable:||NO|
|Seat depth adjustable:||YES|
|Seat angle adjustable:||NO|
|Balance point adjustable:||NO|
|Backrest angle adjustable:||NO|
|Backrest height adjustable:||NO|
|Push handles adjustable:||YES|
|Suitable for fastening in car:||YES|
|Suitable for children:||NO|
|No. of wheels:||4|
|Weight from:||6.5 kg|
|User weight max.:||170 kg|
|Seat width min.:||320 mm|
|Seat width max.:||480 mm|
|Seat depth min.:||250 mm|
|Seat depth max.:||500 mm|
|Seat height min.:||300 mm|
|Seat height max.||520 mm|
|Backrest height min.||250 mm|
|Backrest height max.||500 mm|